Sunday, November 22, 2009

1st earth battalion

last night was a double feature at the fleur and my chance to become a jedi knight, for at least an hour. it is so ironic that "men who stare at goats" featured a spoonbending member of the "first earth battalion". it paralleled my past meeting with a "remote viewer" during the days when i did hypnosis online and a brief stint realigning the molecules of silverware. i'm sure that finding lost objects is only the start toward walking through walls......and how many would like to break from this working world and walk through the streets of paris listening to gypsy music. life is indeed "an education" and a long way to oxford...

thanks to jse for researching the 1st earth batallion "earth prayer" by Jim Channon.

Mother Earth
my life support system
as a soldier
I must drink your blue water
live inside your red clay and eat your green skin

I pray
my boots will always kiss your face and my footsteps match your heartbeat

Carry my body through space and time
You are my connection to the Universe
and all that comes after

I am yours and you are mine

I salute you

1 comment:

jse said...

Django Reinhart and La Vie en Rose would be grand!! It's nice to be transported via film when we can't be present ourselves--or maybe we can--remotely?